Members currently using the space:
* of 10
TEMPORARY RULES FOR USE OF THE SPACE DURING THE PANDEMIC:
1) Masks AND social distancing will be required inside the space AT ALL TIMES. We will provide masks if required. This is not up for debate at this or any time.
2) No eating or drinking inside the shop. There will be a refrigerator in the carport. Use the patio for these activities.
3) We will ONLY be re-opening the wood and metal shop to members. Entry via garage door.
4) We will be limiting occupancy in the shop to 10 people, INCLUDING STAFF.
5) The classroom and less lethal labs and store will remain staff only. Request anything you need, we can bring it out.
6) Members will be issued PPE which must be labeled with your name and stored correctly or returned to be sanitized.
7) No minor children should be brought to the space.
8) Members will be provided with supplies to sanitize themselves and the tools they handle.
9) Members should not visit while sick and are requested to notify the space if they become sick at any time after a visit.
10) Hammerspace reserves the right to change these rules at any time as the situation evolves.
Blue apron members may now use the space, from 11am - 11pm.
Red Apron members may now use the space 11am -7pm by appointment.